At noon, it has been four months since I had a difficult chapter, not constipation, but there is no heartburn / desire / desire of the chapter. Every morning I routed a chapter but only a few came out. Bowel sounds and intestinal peristalsis are also weak but I never feel hungry, my stomach until my throat feels full. I have had a colonoscopy and the results are normal. Why yes, I have checked with a specialist in internal medicine, but until now I have not improved. Thank you hopefully can help.
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Some diseases related to complaints that you experience, including:
1. Stomach emptying disorders, such as swelling in the pyloric sphincter, the valve that separates the stomach and duodenal small intestine.
2. paralytic ileus, which is a condition characterized by weakening or absence of small intestinal contractions resulting in disruption in delivery of leftovers in the large intestine.
3. Somatoform disorder is a mild psychiatric disorder characterized by complaining of various complaints of disease, but found no physical abnormalities whatsoever.
You should regain control with the doctor who handled it before. So that doctors can evaluate the previous treatment. If necessary further tests will be carried out, such as endoscopy, X-ray abdomen 3 positions or CT scan of the abdomen. If you are not satisfied with the previous treatment, you can consult a specialist in internal medicine with a gastroenterologist.
Some things you can do to alleviate complaints, namely:
1. Increase food intake, as long as it does not cause vomiting.
2. Consumption of vegetables and fruits that contain high fiber, such as papaya.
3. Increase your water intake, which is at least 2 L a day.
4. Compress with a warm cloth on the skin of the abdomen and lower back while rubbing gently toward the anus or bowel hole.
5. Be active in sports every day, but don't overdo it. When someone moves it will cause intestinal peristalsis to become more frequent.
Thus hopefully useful.