Characteristics Of People Who Died From The Sting Of A Forest Wasp?
Good afternoon, I want to ask about the physical characteristics of people who died from being stung by wasps. Can death from a wasp attack occur in less than 1×24 hours? thank you
Thank you for the question.
Sting a wasp can be a dangerous thing and can lead to death. This is also called anaphylactic shock, which is an allergic reaction that is classified as severe due to exposure to allergens such as food (seafood, eggs, beans), insect stings including bees or wasps, certain drugs, and others. Anaphylactic shock usually occurs within seconds or minutes after exposure to allergens, and in very rare cases, can appear after 24 hours after exposure.
The following are symptoms of anaphylactic shock:
Rashes on the skin. Swelling of the lips and tongue, and throat. Difficulty swallowing. Hard to breathe. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Feels light, wants to pass out, until it loses consciousness. Pounding. A cold sweat. Pale. If symptoms occur after allergen exposure, for example after being stung by a wasp, immediately go to the emergency room for the first treatment. The doctor will give an injection of adrenaline, give additional oxygen, other drugs such as antihistamines, corticosteroids, or bronchodilators, and give intravenous fluids or even perform CPR in the event of cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest. If shock is left untreated, blood pressure will continue to decrease and the pulse becomes rapid and there is a risk of cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest, which threatens lives and results in death.
In addition, the following is the first treatment when allergen exposure occurs:
Understand your own medical condition such as a history of allergies. If possible, consult with a doctor and the doctor will give an epipen or an injection of adrenaline that can be injected yourself as a first form of treatment. If stung by a bee or wasp, do not suck on the affected part. Hopefully this information can help.