Characteristics Of Recovering From Konka Hypertrophy?
Afternoon, I want to ask if Konka’s nose heals its characteristics like what?
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com
Inside the nose has a layer of cells called mucosa. This mucosa can form folds which are commonly referred to as konka. The function of this fold is mainly to maintain the humidity of the air going through the respiratory tract.
Konka hypertrophy is an enlargement condition in the cell layer. The cause of the condition usually is
1. Viral or bacterial infections in the upper respiratory tract
2. Hormonal changes
3. The use of drugs mainly are drugs that are inhaled in the nose
4. Exposure to dust such as smoke, pollution, cigarettes
These conditions can usually improve if exposure and infection can be treated. Some that can be done are
1. Avoid exposure to smoke
2. Use a mask to avoid direct exposure
3. If you have an infection, fill with nutrition and enough rest, if due to bacteria it can be helped with treatment.
However, if prolonged you should consult your condition with ENT specialists. Because if left unchecked, there can be further inflammation of the nose called rhinitis, even in the space in the facial area called sinusitis
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks