Chest And Back Pain Accompanied By Vomiting For 3 Days?
night I want to ask, I have been feeling unwell for 3 days, at first only the body did not feel so good, the chest was aching, the back was so, shortly afterwards vomited. Today my chest and back are better, but I keep vomiting all the time. vomiting twice this day. What do you think? thanks.
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Vomiting can be a symptom of the following conditions, namely:
1. Ulcer disease
2. Food poisoning
3. Gastric infection
4. Drug side effects
5. And others.
To relieve the symptoms of vomiting, do the following tips, namely:
1. Consumption of antiemetic drugs (anti-emetic drugs) which are sold freely in pharmacies.
2. Make a home oralit solution or buy ORS at a pharmacy, to replace the loss of fluids, sugar and electrolytes after vomiting.
3. Consumption of foods that are soft and easy to digest, such as biscuits.
4. Eat small portions but more often than usual.
5. Avoid acidic, spicy, chocolate, coffee and alcohol foods.
6. Consume jehe juice or fruit juice.
Thus hopefully useful.