Chest Pain Accompanied By Nausea?
Last night I was 22 years old, I wanted to ask last night I was arriving “vomiting all the time until now my chest feels painful like being pressured with nausea. Then if I make you eat it really hurts my chest. That’s why?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Complaints of chest pain can be related to several related organs, namely organs in the abdomen, especially the upper part of the stomach and esophagus, lungs, and heart and surrounding tissues such as muscles and bones. Some things that might be a cause for your symptoms are
1. An increase in stomach acid is a condition in which the connecting part of the esophagus and stomach is not completely closed so that stomach acid can go up to the mouth with symptoms felt are pain in the pit of the stomach, burning sensation in the chest area, bitter on the back of the tongue and usually triggered by food sour or spicy.
2. Wounds in the stomach area are gastric acid conditions that damage the stomach lining so that it will cause injury. In this condition pain will usually be felt in the upper abdomen. When abdominal pain feels very heavy it can be felt pain around the chest area. Can be accompanied by vomiting sometimes with blood or a black-looking chapter.
3. Asthma is a condition of tightness in the chest that is usually triggered by a substance that causes allergies. Usually it can be accompanied by the sound of breathing sounds. And a history of other allergies. Sometimes when the tightness feels very heavy it can be accompanied by abdominal pain or nausea.
To find out the exact cause you should check with your doctor so that a complete examination and proper treatment can be done.
Some things you can do are
1. Adequate and balanced nutrition
2. Meet the needs of body fluids
3. Avoid foods that are too spicy or sour including coffee tea and chocolate
4. Avoid substances that cause these symptoms to appear
5. Exercise enough and maintain a healthy lifestyle
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks