Chest Pain Left And Right?
Siang.sya Iwan I want to ask, I have complaints of left and right chest pain, but more pain in the left. It was caused by a stinging smell of rubbish. where does his chest come from. please explain. and what medicine is suitable for me. thanks
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Besides indicating abnormalities in the heart and lungs, left and right chest pain can be caused by interference with:
1. Muscles or myalgia, usually associated with stretching or excessive pressure on the muscles due to wrong sleeping position habits.
2. Inflammation of the sternum.
3. Disorders of the aortic arteries.
4. Gastric acid disease, will be characterized by the presence of pain that feels like burning or prickling accompanied by complaints of begah or feeling full in the stomach, often belching, nausea and even accompanied by vomiting.
5. Psychogenic pain, related to excessive stress.
Try to improve your sleeping position, read this article to find out a healthy sleeping position. Avoid lifting heavy loads, you can divide the burden into pieces or ask for help from others when lifting heavy loads. Try also to do hypnotherapy to deal with complaints of pain that arises, namely by taking a deep breath then exhaling slowly while closing your eyes and imagining pleasant things.
If the complaint does not improve and is getting more and more disturbing, consult your doctor who handled it beforehand so that you can re-evaluate it.
Thus hopefully useful.