Children Find It Difficult To Eat After Diarrhea And Fever Up And Down?
Already 5 days a child is really hard to eat … Neemil2 doesn’t even want it … 2 days before I had diarrhea and the heat went up and down … His son was 11 months old Bb 7kg … Why is that? By the way is it possible to change when it’s exactly one year to replace formula milk …
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Some tips that you can try to stimulate the baby to want to eat, namely:
1. Try up and down the texture of baby food. If the baby has eaten regular porridge before, for now you can try giving baby soft rice. Or if you still don't want to try to reduce the texture to liquid pulp.
2. Change baby's menu every time you eat. For example, if you fish this morning, you will have eggs in the afternoon, in the afternoon you will have chicken, etc. Likewise with vegetables.
3. Choose healthy snacks for babies, such as oatmeal.
4. If the child is no longer diarrhea, give high-calorie fruit snacks such as alvocados or bananas.
5. Infants aged 11 months, hand motor is developing, try to give snacks that can be held by babies, such as biscuits, pieces of fruit, etc.
6. Avoid giving snacks that have flavoring and contain lots of sodium, because it can make babies feel full.
Infants aged 11 months, optimal if they have a weight of 9.3 kg. If the body weight of 7.7 kg illustrates that the baby is classified as underweight based on a weight growth chart based on age. To catch up on the lack of weight, you should breastfeed the baby and give more active MPASI. Pay attention to breast milk. Enough nutrition by eating nutritious foods and drinking lots of water. If you need to consume breastfeeding mother's milk. Add 1 drop of olive oil to the ready-to-eat baby food. Olive oil contains good fats that babies need for health and increase body weight. If that way you still can't raise a baby's BB, then you can just try giving baby formula milk, okay? If you are confused about choosing a good formula for babies, consult your pediatrician.
Thus hopefully useful.