Children Suck The Tip Of A Cigarette That Is Not Burned?
Hello, can a toddler be allowed to taste the tip of a cigarette even though it is not burned and what content is contained in the tip of the cigarette, is it dangerous, please explain yes, thank you.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com
Toddlers CANNOT taste cigarettes, both the front end, back end, filter, or wrapping paper, whether burned or not burned. The main reason is tasting cigarettes for toddlers has no benefit at all for toddlers, another reason is because at the end of the cigarette even though there are chemicals that can be toxic / toxic for toddlers. Until now there has been no research that shows that the tip of a cigarette causes certain danger for babies or toddlers because it is also unethical to do, but research conducted on aquatic animals (cigarette ends, whether burned or not burned soaked in water where aquatic animals are it is alive) and within a few days, half of the animal dies due to toxins in the tip of the cigarette that infiltrated the water. The tip of a cigarette burned is more dangerous, but the tip of a cigarette that is not burned also still causes poisoning and death in some of these aquatic animals.
Cigarette filters, cigarette wrapping paper, and glue used as adhesives are not all made from food-grade material or can be eaten or used for food packaging. Providing these materials for infants and toddlers (especially if given continuously) can cause the accumulation of toxic substances in infants and toddlers' bodies. You should never do this to your toddler.
So much information from me, hopefully enough answer