Since I was a child, I experienced something like this: clear fluid from the inside of the nasal cavity … flowing down the throat, or through a flu-like nose, I always swallow it because of the appearance of the throat cavity, in the nose there are bubbles sometimes one is open, or both are open … so far I don’t really care to be examined. but now I’m curious … why? is it normal?
Hello good evening, thanks in advance for the question.
The presence of clear fluid from the nasal cavity is also called the rhinorrhea condition, this condition is not a specific disease, because it is a collection of various nasal disorders. which can cause runny nose include:
- allergic conditions / allergic rhinitis, where this most often causes runny nose with generally clear fluid conditions. This allergy can be triggered by a variety of things, but most often with complaints of discharge from the nose is allergic to cold temperatures and is usually also characterized by clean, especially in the morning.
- Non-allergic rhinitis for example of an infection either due to viruses or bacteria
- inflammation or inflammation of the sinus wall or sinusitis.
- the presence of foreign bodies in the nose
- nasal polyps
- exposure to chemical vapors, perfumes, smoke and other air irritants.
- hormonal changes
- drug side effects
- consumption of certain foods
Because of the many possible causes of this condition, you should be able to see a ENT doctor so that the doctor can confirm your condition and can handle the complaint according to the cause.
That is all and thank you