Cold Body, Weakness, Headache And Nasal Pain After Exercise?
Good night. I am 20 years old. About 4 years ago I had a prolonged headache. Until now, every time I exercise, my body is suddenly cold, weak, my nose and head are aching. When the weather is cold, when I’m tired, and when in an air conditioned room, my nose and head hurt. Usually when it’s cold my body stays warm. But when the head aches, the body becomes very cold.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
The complaint that you feel can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Sinusitis: inflammation of the sinus passages in the nose, characterized by facial pain, headaches on the front (forehead) especially during prostration, colds, and sneezing, a feeling of being swallowed by saliva.
2. Cluster headache: pain in the head that is characterized by colds, flu, watery eyes.
3. Migraine: one-sided headaches that are characterized by headaches can be preceded by nausea or fireflies
To find out the cause, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult directly with a specialist ENT or nerve specialist.
Prevention that can be done includes:
1. reduce annoying thoughts
2. get enough rest, sleep 6-8 hours per day
3. drink 2L mineral water per day
Thus, hopefully useful :)