Cold Sweat, Weakness, Dizziness And Fever?
Limp body, cold fever, cold sweat, weakness u0026amp; stand dizzy. bgmn the solution … thanks
Hi, thanks for asking with HealthReplies.com
The cold sweat that you feel can be caused by several things, namely:
- Hypoxia, which is the lack of oxygen supply in the body.
- Hypoglycemia, which is a low blood sugar level in the body.
- Hypotension, which is low blood pressure.
- Occurrence of infection in the body
- Experiencing stress, anxiety, fear, etc.
- Side effects of certain drugs
- and others..
There are many causes of cold sweat, the body feels weak, dizzy as described above. To find out exactly the cause of your complaint, then you should do a consultation with a doctor.
Here are some things you can do at home to help deal with complaints: adequate rest, manage stress well, multiply the consumption of fruits and vegetables, do relaxation, eat regularly, and do other healthy lifestyles.
Thank you, I hope this helps you ...