Consume Sufor Bebelove FL?
Tonight … I want to ask a follow-up question from my previous question that has been answered … my child happens to be consuming Bebelove Sufor, then I see the characteristics of my child having lactose intolerance (1-2 hours after drinking the fluoride, bloating and farting) … finally I changed my child’s sufor using Bebelove FL … and the result was no more flatulence and fart … what I want to ask here … until how long the max limit of Bebelove FL’s sufor can I give to the child? ?? Did I try to go to the usual bebelove until the child was gone? Or what? Thanks
Lactose intolerance, a condition in which the body cannot digest lactose, which is abundant in milk and its products, is often detected as a baby or as a child. Symptoms after drinking milk or consuming foods containing lactose about half an hour to 2 hours afterward experiencing symptoms of nausea, or vomiting or diarrhea or flatulence and frequent farts. There are several types of lactose intolerance, some are due to genetic problems or are congenital, some occur due to other diseases such as intestinal infections or colitis, chronic disease, etc., some are temporary due to incomplete intestinal development. This needs to be checked further whether it is temporary or congenital. In congenital conditions, it is advisable to consume low lactose or free lactose milk. Check the condition of your child further to the pediatrician. You can also try drinking the original milk again. If you experience the same thing repeatedly, flatulence and gas, or the frequency of choking increases, you should still use FL milk. This lactose intolerance condition can last a long time until adolescence or adulthood.
Here's an article that you can read about lactose intolerance
hopefully useful, thank you