Consuming Boiled Drinking Water Until Boiling?
Hello, is it possible to consume drinking water that boils until it is infected with parasites?
p dir = "ltr"> Hello!
Thank you for using the HealthReplies.com consulting service
Parasites are living creatures that hitchhike on the bodies of other creatures and absorb substances used as food to be able to survive. Humans are surrounded by a variety of parasites, both in the form of worms, amoebas, and various other forms of parasites in the neighborhood, and potentially cause health problems.
One of the ways to prevent parasitic infections is to keep yourself and the environment clean, from getting used to washing hands after doing activities and before eating, washing utensils or objects that are often used for activities, and consuming clean and healthy food and drinks. .
Boiled water aims to eliminate bacteria, viruses and parasites contained therein. Most types of bacteria and parasites will die in high temperatures, so you don't need to worry about consuming boiled water first. This will minimize and prevent infection. It is found that types of bacteria, fungi and parasites that withstand high temperatures, but generally the amount is not much and rarely cause dangerous diseases. However, please note that
humans throughout their lives will never be separated from the risk of infection, both by fungi, parasites, bacteria and viruses. Therefore, it is important to maintain personal hygiene and health and the environment.
So much information that I can convey, hopefully it helps