Coping With Stomach And Waist Pain In Pregnant Women?
I am 2 months pregnant but have never seen a doctor. Why do I often feel pain in the lower abdomen u0026 pain in the waist ??
Hello, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com
Pain in the lower abdomen and back pain are common occurrences in pregnant women.
This is influenced by many factors such as:
• Pressure that occurs in the muscles, blood vessels and joints
• Stretching of the ligaments or connective tissue that connects the bones
• Excess gas in the abdominal cavity due to the increase in the hormone progesterone during pregnancy
• Pressure on the pelvic cavity due to the growing fetus
• Changes in body posture for supporting the fetus
• After intercourse
Some of the causes of lower abdominal pain and back pain that you need to be aware of:
• Urinary tract infection
• Pregnancy outside the uterus
• Detachment of the placenta
Some tips you can do to reduce complaints include:
• Get enough rest
• Drink lots of warm water
• Take a shower with warm water
• Avoid stress
• Routinely do special sports for pregnant women
• Bend / bend the body towards the pain can reduce pain
• Gently massage the back
If the pain is accompanied by the following symptoms, you should be alert:
• abnormal discharge from the vagina
• pain gets worse
If your complaints are getting worse and not getting better, I suggest that you have an examination with an obstetrician. In addition, do routine obstetric checks according to doctor's recommendations.
That's the answer I can give, hopefully it's useful.
Always be healthy..
Regards, Dr. Sylvia