Cylinder Eye Healing Solution?
Hello … I want to ask if the cylinder eye can heal normally after surgery … and whether the operation is for the type of eye cylinder. Thank you …
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
Cylinder is a condition where the lens or cornea of the eye has an uneven surface or does not have perfect curvature. This causes the light of the eyes to not have a good focus so that the symptoms experienced are blurred vision, double vision, the eyes get tired easily and feel dizzy. It can also be accompanied by other disorders such as nearsightedness or farsightedness.
For treatment that can be an option is
1. A cylindrical lens that will help for improvement and vision quality
2. Lasek surgery is a procedure to treat cylindrical eyes. Where the thin layer of the cornea is folded to the back.
3. PRK is a type of repair using a laser to repair the surface of the cornea.
Some things that should be done to maintain eye health are
1. Avoid using electronic devices for too long
2. Rest the eyes when used continuously
3. Increase vitamin A such as carrots and tomatoes
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks