Danger From Cat Urine?
Good afternoon, I have a toddler aged 10 months and accidentally while playing out of control, there is cat-cat water on the floor and my son’s hands hit him even splashed to the face, it seems like it could get into the mouth. Is it dangerous for my child’s health later? Thank you
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Cat urine is dangerous if:
1. If ingested in large quantities, can cause complaints of digestive organs
2. If there is a wound in the area affected by cat urine, can cause skin infections in the wound area
3. If someone is allergic to cat hair, cat urine can be mixed with fur, and cause allergic reactions.
To find out more about the complaints you feel, you should immediately consult with a specialist in internal medicine.
Prevention can be done:
1. Protect yourself from being exposed to cat urine
2. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment
3. Maintain cleanliness of pet cats
4. Use protection when playing with cats
So hopefully useful :)