Danger Of Accidentally Swallowing Cockroaches?
I bought dumplings and when I ate it I realized there was a plastic suddenly after I pulled it out, I was shocked because it was a cockroach not plastic.rnrnWhat are the dangers of accidentally eating a cockroach?rnWhat should I do after this?rnHow do I neutralize/cure if something happens?rnrnI urge you to be careful when buying dumplings because I was very traumatized after this incident.
Cockroaches are insects that are considered dirty. Of course, it can cause gastrointestinal disturbances if eaten accidentally. These insects can carry bacteria into food and will cause symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders such as, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and others. Generally harmless but will be annoying when these symptoms appear.
If you experience disturbing gastrointestinal symptoms, then immediately consult a doctor for medical treatment.
Eat food that you can guarantee the cleanliness of
Drink lots of water
Avoid taking medication without a doctor's advice.
Cockroaches can indeed be consumed as an alternative source of cheap protein, in many places, especially Asia, but of course they have to go through the process of making food that is hygienic, and not consumed raw. The cockroaches are not sourced from residential homes, but are specially bred for food.
That's the explanation, I hope it's useful.