Dark Yellow Liquid Comes Out Of The Eyes Of Babies Aged 10 Days?
morning. want to ask my baby is 10 days old … on Tuesday my son’s birilubin is 12 .. well just now from my child’s eyes when I was sleeping I came out a thick colored liquid accounting. is it dangerous or not? thank you
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The presence of complaints and a history of jaundice in your baby (age 10 days) or bilirubin in your baby's blood rose is likely to be a jaundice in babies who are physiological, this means that jaundice occurs because the function of the liver or liver is immature or has not function optimally . In babies with yellow, babies may experience Kubing complaints by writing:
1. Fussy baby
2. Baby's skin looks more yellow
3. Baby's eyes appear more yellow
4. The palms of the palm appear yellow
5. Baby urine is thicker or more yellow to orange
6. babies are lazy to drink
7. baby looks weak
8. paler stools
The presence of this yellow complaint can affect your baby's body fluids, so if bilirubin is high enough, it can give a more intense yellow image to urine, sweat or tears. Therefore, a yellow complaint in your baby accompanied by yellow-colored tears indicates high blood bilirubin, thus affecting your child's body fluids. In general, babies with yellow complaints will improve within 1-2 weeks and depending on the treatment response obtained, this also depends on the ability of the liver to mature and carry out its functions. If within a few treatments or more than 2 weeks of treatment by a doctor, this yellow complaint is still bothering your baby, then further evaluation needs to be done.
Some of the conditions below can also cause yellow complaints in infants, such as:
1. Liver infection
2. Extensive infections of the body or sepsis
3. Red blood cell abnormalities
4. Disruption of the level of the thyroid gland which is too low
5. Drug side effects
Therefore, if your baby is still in the period of doctor's care and supervision, then you can submit this complaint, because, after all, the doctor who treats your baby better understands your baby's current condition. If the complaint is still persistent, the doctor will make sure whether the complaint is more yellow tears due to the yellow effect of your baby in this recovery period, or because of other risky medical conditions. Without your doctor's evaluation and examination, these complaints cannot be evaluated optimally.
During this recovery period, several attempts can be made, such as:
1. Optimize intake or intake of breast milk or milk for your baby, if your baby is not drinking milk or milk, then the yellow complaints will be more severe
2. Give free time in the morning to bask in the morning sun
3. Continue the medication from the doctor according to the recommended dose
4. Visit the doctor according to the specified plan
Thus the info we can convey.