Diarrhea Until The Body Is Weak And The Eyes Sting?
Hello..rnI want to ask.. I have had diarrhea for 4 days. up to 5 times a day. I’ve been to the doctor and now it’s getting better. but why is my body weak.. my eyes sting.. my nose is also hot. body sometimes cold too..
Hello, Nisa Miandres, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Diarrhea can be caused by an intestinal infection due to bacteria, viruses, or parasites, it can be due to malabsorption due to the food eaten or a deficiency of certain enzymes in the body, or due to inflammation due to other causes in the intestines. In addition, diarrhea can also be caused by common infections such as typhus, measles, and so on. The most important treatment for diarrhea is to prevent dehydration (lack of body fluids) by drinking ORS every time you defecate/diarrhea, continue to consume food and drinks daily, and prevent the severity of diarrhea. If diarrhea is caused by a virus, it will usually go away on its own. However, if the diarrhea is caused by a bacterial or parasitic infection, then antibiotics should be given by a doctor.
Weakness, sore eyes, and an uncomfortable body as you feel can be caused by dehydration due to diarrhea or symptoms of infection in the body. What you can do is:
1. Drink ORS or lots of water
2. Continue to eat, it is recommended to eat little but often, avoid eating foods that stimulate the intestines, such as spicy and sour foods
3. Rest (not working)
4. If you have a fever, take paracetamol. If fever / feeling unwell persists for 3 days, see a doctor immediately.
5. If symptoms worsen, do not improve with the methods above, or symptoms such as: fainting, can not concentrate, shortness of breath, very weak, convulsions, rash / red spots appear on the skin / bleeding gums or nose, abdominal pain that unbearable, go to the doctor immediately.
6. Take medicine from the doctor regularly until it runs out.
That's it, I hope it's useful.
Regards, dr. Sarah Rizqia.