Difficulty Concentrating Accompanied By Difficulty Communicating With Others?
I am 16 years old … r lately I often find it hard to digest what people say … I often feel confused … I also sometimes often say something wrong … I want to say A instead to say my B. slow in digesting something r nis this a normal condition doctor? r n beg for a solution
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
When someone is communicating or discussing, mastery of the material in question is needed, calmness and concentration for discussing the topic being discussed. When one of the requirements is not met, then the focus of the discussion material will be biased and understanding of the material or feed back is not going well.
The existence of physical and health conditions that interfere, can also cause a person's communication of a discussion material becomes difficult to digest, this can be caused by the condition of the individual, such as:
1. Physical exhaustion and lack of adequate sleep
2. hearing loss, so it cannot accept the material of discussion / conversation well
3. Anxieties or worries express opinions
4. medical disorders, such as aphasia where there is damage to the area of speech / communication in the central nervous system. Aphasia can be caused by stroke, head trauma, brain tumor or epilepsy.
Regarding the complaint you made, the decreased ability to digest speech or discussion and the ability to express thoughts might be caused by decreased concentration or medical disorders in the central nervous system / aphasia. So you feel this condition is increasingly disturbing and affecting your social relationships.
To ascertain the cause of this complaint, you should be able to consult directly with a neurologist for physical examination and supporting examinations that are needed, such as blood tests and radiological examinations as indicated. The results of the doctor's examination will be the basis for handling and treatment of complaints that you feel.
What you need to do to reduce these complaints is getting annoying, here are:
1. Avoid cigarettes and alcohol
2. avoid sleeping late
3. avoid stress and anxiety
4. Do regular exercise to help relax and facilitate your blood awareness
Thus the info we can convey.