Discharge And Blisters Around The Vagina?
Good morning doctor, I want to ask for a solution.
Thanks for the question…
Complaints of vaginal discharge and blisters around the lower part of the genitals/perineum can be caused by:
· Genital herpes
· Sexually transmitted disease
· Urinary tract infection
It is best to consult with a genital skin specialist, so that the doctor can examine your condition and give you the right treatment. In addition to you taking medication regularly, you must apply the recommendations below. If your habit pattern is lacking hygiene, surely your complaints will not decrease.
Suggestions that you can do:
· Maintain the health and cleanliness of intimate organs
· Wash the vagina with running water and rub it in one direction, from front to back. Avoid rubbing vigorously and in 2 directions.
· Avoid using chemical vaginal cleansers
· Using cotton underwear and not too tight
· Change your underwear at least 2 times a day and change it immediately if it is wet or damp
· After you apply the ointment, let it dry until you put on your underwear. Avoid wearing underwear when it is still wet.
· Avoid having unsafe sexual intercourse
This is the explanation that we can convey, hopefully this is useful.