Discomfort In The Throat Accompanied By A Burning Sensation In The Body
I forgot from when I experienced this which must have been a few days not sore throat there was a little itchy but not coughing “especially severe etc, the chest also felt heavy accompanied by a bad taste in the throat felt. Felt hot inside too, like hot inside. Yesterday “When I woke up in the armpit to the elbow of my left hand ache ” aching or not. Thank God I did not have a fever or like a severe sign of corona naudzubillahimindzalik. That is my condition why yes, I feel anxious but I try to get rid of thoughts like that and lots of them drink warm water and what medicine is good for me.
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
The complaint that you experience can be a symptom of one of the following diseases, namely:
1. Pharyngitis or inflammation of the throat.
2. Esophagitis or inflammation of the esophagus (a channel that connects the oral cavity with the stomach as a place for food to pass).
3. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or gastric contents rise back into the oral cavity through the esophagus.
4. Gastritis or inflammation of the gastric mucosa.
In the following, some things you can do to alleviate complaints are:
1. Continue to consume lots of warm water, which is at least 2-3 L a day.
2. Also consume warm honey that is given a lime or lemon juice.
3. Adjust your diet, which is eating regularly 3 times a day. Avoid consuming chocolate, caffeine and alcohol because these foods stimulate increased stomach acid production. Consuming fruits that are high in vitamin C must be after eating it.
So, you stay at home while applying the above advice. Exit the house if you only really need it. Both inside and outside the home, avoid physical contact by adjusting the distance with others at least 1 m. Also do the prevention of transmission of COVID-19 disease by routinely washing hands with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds or using alcohol-based hand sanitizers for at least 60%. If you later experience coughing or sneezing, do it according to health ethics, namely by covering your nose and mouth using your upper arm or using a tissue (the tissue is immediately thrown into a closed trash can).
Thus hopefully useful.