Discomfort In The Throat After Smelling The Scent Of The Floor Cleaning Fluid?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com
Household cleaning fluids (including liquid for mopping the floor), contain various types of chemicals, some of which can evaporate into the air and be inhaled when someone breathes. These chemicals in some sensitive people can cause irritation or allergic reactions in the airways (can even cause severe allergic reactions until the airway swells and is completely closed).
If you experience discomfort in your throat after accidentally inhaling the odor of the cleaning liquid, you should immediately check with an ENT doctor. An ENT doctor can perform an examination with certain tools to see if there are certain disorders in your airways (including in the larynx where your vocal cords are located). If indeed there are certain disorders (for example, seen inflamed and swollen), the doctor can provide certain therapies to relieve inflammation. If you feel a part of your mouth swelling, you have difficulty breathing, immediately go to the hospital for further treatment. In this condition, do not wait and delay longer because the swelling in the airways can be more severe and dangerous if not treated immediately.
So much information from me, hopefully enough answer