Dizziness Accompanied By Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath And Cough?
Good evening ,, I want to ask. Finally, I often feel dizzy, my body is easily sick, I often feel chest pain, shortness of breath and cough. That’s why huh ?? Thanks before
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Conditions that are felt by the mother can occur due to several things where the things that the mother feels can be related to the physical or psychological condition that the mother is experiencing.
1. Infection in the respiratory tract can occur due to bacteria or viruses where things that are felt can include fever, coughing, feeling of tightness. If the cough and other symptoms are experienced for more than 2 weeks, you should consult your doctor for further examination both physically by the doctor and sputum
2. Respiratory tract inflammation due to prolonged exposure to smoke can cause coughing, shortness of feeling, usually without being accompanied by fever. This often happens to someone who smokes or cooks using a stove
3. Psychosomatic conditions, namely physical conditions and symptoms that are felt because it is associated with stress or psychological problems experienced.
If you have experienced this prolonged you should consult yourself to your doctor so that you can check whether due to physical or psychological causes.
Some things that should be done are
1. Eat nutritious foods to increase the body's immune system
2. Enough liquid around 1.5 to 2 liters
3. When working in an environment with pollution you should use a mask
4. Avoid smoking or direct exposure to secondhand smoke
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks