Dizziness Accompanied By Nausea, Black Vomiting After Consumption Of Seafood?
Good morning, I want to ask Novita, last night I ate the type of Balakutak seafood and after about an hour I felt dizzy and nauseous and then at 23:31 I vomited very much and was black with dizziness that was very disturbing rest. How to handle it?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Some conditions that may be related to your complaint, namely:
1. Seafood allergic reaction
2. Food poisoning
3. High stomach acid disease
Some things you can do at home to resolve the complaint, namely:
1. Take over the counter anti-vomiting drugs (such as domperidone) and painkillers (such as paracetamol). You can buy it at the nearest pharmacy. Do not forget to read the instructions for the use of drugs before taking them. See also drug expiration date.
2. Consumption of warm ginger drink.
3. Milk consumption. Keep consuming milk for at least 2 hours with medicine and warm ginger water.
4. Eat small portions but often.
5. Avoid consuming foods that can irritate stomach acid, such as chili, tamarind, oily foods, smelly foods and pungent taste, chocolate, coffee, soft drinks and alcohol.
If the complaint does not improve, consult the nearest doctor.
Thus hopefully useful.