Dizziness Accompanied By Pain In The Nose And Aches In The Muscles Of The Hand?
Hello. Good evening. I am Abdul Rohman, 22 years old. I want to ask what I am experiencing now, why do I often experience dizziness, sometimes pain in the nose and aches in the muscles of the left / right hand and it often happens if in the afternoon until the afternoon .. guess “it hurts what I experienced.
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition that you experience can occur due to several things like
1. Fatigue so that you can feel the symptoms in the form of dizziness and uncomfortable body
2. The most common viral infections such as dengue or chikungunya are usually accompanied by fever
3. Psychological conditions where stress can cause several physical symptoms
This should be solved first in the following ways
1. Get enough rest at least 6 hours per day
2. Eat nutritiously and avoid late eating
3. Drink enough 2 liters per day
4. Exercise schedule 3 times a week
If it does not improve, there is a drastic decrease in BB, fever more than 3 days should consult yourself to the doctor
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks