Dizziness In The Back Of The Head, Abdominal Pain And Low Back Pain?
, my father is sick again, I haven’t been able to exercise for 4 months, which is in my father’s feeling ,,,, dizziness in the back of the head, pain in the stomach, pain in the waist, and now pain in the lower abdomen, had the right lg severe pain …, his body limp can not be moved, already in the lab of the heart and kidneys but the results are good there are no problems with the heart and kidneys, and weight is getting lower, even though eating still eating, going to the hospital is not at let me know what the illness is so conclude if my father feels that he has an ulcer … is it true that my father has an ulcer? … and what steps to treat it, thank you … please explain …
Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition of the various symptoms that are experienced by your father needs to be carried out further tests which are meant to be carried out first by a doctor, especially a specialist in physicians who are usually preceded by a physical examination and support. Some things that might happen are.
1. Digestive disorders such as inflammation of the stomach are usually abdominal pain from the pit of the stomach
2. Headaches in the form of migraine are usually throbbing pain, tension headaches are feeling attached
3. Urinary tract infections can be BAK feels incomplete can with fever
4. Malignancy usually can occur BB down can occur in the digestive tract, reproduction, liver and even others.
5. Psychosomatic is usually a symptom of various organs and is usually associated with anxiety
Some things that should be done are
1. Avoid stress
2. Eat according to good nutrition
3. Enough fluids of around 2 liters per day
4. Regular exercise
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks