Dizzy And Weak After Smelling A Pungent Odor?
Thank you for the question.
Dizziness and weakness after smelling the pungent odor is actually not a typical symptom of allergies. Although it is not impossible to cause dizziness and weakness, allergies are more commonly characterized by itching, swelling, tightness, coughing, colds, wheezing, and many other complaints.
Most likely, this condition is purely due to your excessive sensitivity to the odor. Perhaps also, dizziness and weakness are caused by migraines, dry nose, sinusitis, anemia, hypotension, hypoglycemia, dehydration, heart problems, viral or bacterial infections, psychological disorders, and many other medical conditions that are not always directly related to the odor that you are kiss it.
Not all of the above conditions are dangerous. If your dizziness and weakness only last a while and get better on its own without the need for special handling, it seems you don't need to worry. You need to worry if dizziness and weakness appear prolonged, or to make you experience heart palpitations, pale, excessive sweating, blurred vision, even decreased consciousness, then you need to check yourself directly to the doctor or internist. Examination of vital signs, or other supporting tests, such as laboratories, heart records, etc. can be done by a doctor so that he can give you the best treatment.
At this time, you should avoid all objects that emit a pungent odor. Maintain air circulation in the environment where you live. Do not forget, sleep early and regularly, do not eat too late, exercise at least 30 minutes a day, drink lots, stay away from cigarettes and alcohol, and do not carelessly take medicine without doctor's advice.
Hope this helps ...