Hello doctor. I want to ask what excess stress levels affect the health of the body huh? Such as dizziness with breath with heavy breath.
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
That's right, stress will affect the physical condition of the body. Even in health science there is a disease where a collection of symptoms that arise due to psychological or psychological factors. The disease is called psychosomatic. Symptoms can appear like dizziness, high blood pressure, shortness of breath, palpitations and others. There are even psychiatric illnesses that are marked by physical symptoms, such as anxiety disorders or panic attacks, where patients can experience heart palpitations, shortness of breath, trembling and others. Thus the close relationship between physical and psychological in the human body can not be separated.
In the following, some things you should do to relieve symptoms, namely:
1. Set your daily schedule as much as possible.
2. Make a list of problems encountered and their solutions.
3. Perform a healthy lifestyle, including diet, exercise and rest.
4. Do activities or work that is preferred, such as cooking, gardening, playing ball and others.
5. Give a gift to yourself if you can solve a problem or can solve a daily target.
You will be able to manage stress if you can manage your daily schedule and be able to commit to it.
Thus hopefully useful.