Dizzy When You Wake Up, Coughing With Fever?
Good night, I am from North Jakarta, my body sometimes is hot sometimes not, my head is dizzy, when I wake up from sleep I often get dizzy, accompanied by coughing and sneezing but sometimes, sudh check in the clinic, he said stomach, but now dizzy and cough instead increase, fever also often ups and downs, guess why y, please answer, thank you
Hello Arie, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The complaints that you feel can be caused by the following things:
- Upper respiratory tract infections: colds, sinusitis / inflammation of the sinuses, whooping cough
- Lower respiratory tract infections: pneumonia and bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease / COPD
- allergic rhinitis
There are many causes of dizziness, fever, and cough that you feel. Because now the corona virus is plaguing, you can do the following things at home as a preliminary treatment:
- Enough rest
- Avoid drinking / eating cold
- Consumption of nutritious foods
- Manage stress well
- Increase the consumption of water
- Eat regularly and not rush, avoid lying down directly after eating
- Avoid foods that are spicy and sour
- Consumption of dizziness and fever-lowering drugs such as paracetamol
For the time being due to the corona virus, it is better to stay at home unless it is an important or urgent condition, keep a distance from other people, wear a mask when leaving the house, regularly wash your hands with soap, consume nutritious food. In addition, you can check the risk of corona infection at the following link: CHECK RISK INFECTED VIRUS CORONA.
Learn more about the corona virus: VIRUS CORONA
If the complaint does not improve or gets worse, then you should be able to do a check directly to the nearest health service.
Thank you, hope that helps.