Do You Need Estrogen Hormone Therapy When Experiencing Perimenopause?
I am a woman of 47 years old, 5 years old I have irregular menstruation, 2 years all of my premonopouse symptoms are experienced, the weight loss is mood swings, I am often anxious, sad, severe insomnia, I treat psychiatrists not very helpful, I am new bs sleep if you take sleeping pills, my question: with my condition, do I need estrogen hormone therapy ?? while i read the effects of estrogen therapy can cause cancer, thank you
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
The period before menopause (the cessation of menstruation) is called perimenopause. During this period, estrogen and progesterone decline, resulting in symptoms of perimenopause. In some women can overcome and not be disturbed by the appearance of these symptoms. However, these symptoms can be disturbing and even very disturbing in other women. As for the symptoms you can read in full here.
Right Ma'am, one treatment that can be done is by giving estrogen replacement hormones. It is also true what the mother said, that this hormone can increase the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is also necessary to administer drugs that contain the hormone progesterone to reduce the possibility of cancer. Now for that, you should immediately consult a gynecologist. The doctor will do an examination and assess whether the mother really needs hormone replacement therapy.
Meanwhile, mothers can do several things to alleviate complaints experienced, namely:
1. Do busyness from morning to evening and avoid napping, so that the mother can get sleepy immediately at night.
2. Condition the mother's bedroom comfortable to sleep, such as sound sources (TV, radio and cell phone) and light (lights and cellphones) are turned off.
3. Avoid eating large portions, high-calorie foods (such as pizza, burgers, kebabs, etc.) and spicy foods at night.
4. Avoid consuming caffeinated drinks, such as tea and coffee.
5. Do yoga or join the club so that mothers can be calm and relaxed.
6. Bathing in warm water can also make mom relax.
7. Make a deep breath and then exhale slowly through your mouth while sitting calmly, closing your eyes and imagining something pleasant. This technique is called hypnotherapy. Mothers can also do this especially when experiencing anxiety, sadness and other unwanted mood changes.
Thus hopefully useful.