Doctor At Igd?

Illustration of Doctor At Igd?
Illustration: Doctor At Igd?

At night, do I have any specialist doctors in all hospitals?

1 Answer:

Hello, thank you for the question to

In general, hospital emergency rooms will be guarded by general practitioners. If the patient entering the emergency room requires treatment (hospitalization), or the patient requires certain actions (such as immediate surgery), the doctor at the emergency room or the doctor in the room will usually consult the patient's condition to a specialist. In some large hospitals, specialist doctors can also be on guard and can come to the emergency room if called. In specialist medical teaching hospitals, residents (doctors who are studying specialization) take part in the emergency room and will treat patients according to their specialty.

An emergency room or emergency department is a place to treat emergency patients who need immediate treatment and management. If you want to consult a specialist doctor and your condition is not included in an emergency, you can consult a specialist clinic.

So much information from me, hopefully enough answer

: by

Related Question

Incorrect In The Size Of Glasses For Minus Eyes?

Incorrect In The Size Of Glasses For Minus Eyes?

(12 months ago)

If I wear the wrong size glasses, because my eyes have not been examined by a doctor, I plan to buy glasses without a doctor’s examination, my eyes are affected by mint, but ... Read more

Baby Hiccup?

Baby Hiccup?

(1 year ago)

I was pregnant at 37weeks just now a baby in a hiccup stomach felt pretty new just today once the duration is long enough is it reasonable? Thank you... Read more

How To Deal With Cavities?

How To Deal With Cavities?

(11 months ago)

excuse me I’m 17 years old. first graham teeth above me between the first and second broken. well soon after that I felt extreme pain and I pulled the second graham tooth. lo... Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *