Does Drinking Coffee Affect The Health Of The Uterus Every Day?
Good afternoon Drinking coffee every day both instant and non-instant coffee can affect the health of the uterus?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Coffee consumption is a habit and culture for someone, and drinking coffee regularly will also get coffee for your health. However, even though consuming coffee properly will provide benefits for you, you should still pay attention to the frequency and quantity of coffee you consume. Whatever you eat and drink, is generally allowed, the most important thing is not to overdo it in terms of quality and quantity. So that even if you are currently pregnant or not pregnant, consuming coffee properly does not cause any adverse effects to your body, unless you have other illnesses that risk increasing disruption to your health complaints.
Some of the benefits of coffee (and preferably brewed coffee instead of instant coffee in packaging) you can get, such as:
1. Preventing diabetes
2. Reducing the risk of depression
3. Reducing the risk of Parkinson's or abnormal limb vibrations due to interference with the central nervous system
4. Reducing the risk of liver disorders
5. Maintain heart health
6. Maintain ideal body weight
If you consume coffee excessively and do not comply with the recommended drinking, then coffee consumption can exacerbate existing diseases or cause sakkit disorders, such as:
1. Stomach disorders
2. Bone loss
3. Increase heart rate
4. Disorders of fetal growth and development affect estrogen / female hormones
5. Sleep disorders
Therefore, if you consume coffee well, it's not excessive, which is around 2-3 cups per day. Cup here means a cup or glass of the same size. Consuming 2 cups of coffee every day, in general is enough and safe for your health. And don't forget, to use a light dose or use a dose of 400 milligrams per day. Therefore, in general, even if coffee has side effects on female hormones, but consuming it in a reasonable amount is declared safe by experts. However, if you feel complaints and unpleasant side effects and your doctor recommends you stop drinking coffee, then you should follow the advice of your doctor.
Some things you need to pay attention to:
1. Avoid dependence on coffee, but consumption of coffee as a pleasure for you
2. Use the recommended dose per day
3. Consumption of coffee after eating or when your stomach is filled
4. Stop the consumption of coffee if you experience adverse side effects
5. Choose pure coffee so that you can brew it safely, limit it or avoid coffee in packaged or processed coffee
Thus the info we can convey