Does Sleep While Playing Cellphones Affect The Eyes Of The Minuses And Cylinders?
My eyes are minus and cylindrical, my mother always scolded me for the reason that I often see my cellphone while sleeping whether the reason is really the cause of minuses and cylinders. If not . The reason for the minuses and cylinders is anything other than heredity
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Minus eyes or myopia is an eye refraction disorder, where the shadow falls in front of the retina, so that vision becomes blurred. This can be caused by the cornea being too convex or the length of the eyeball being too large. As for the factors that are suspected to cause the cornea to become too convex or the length of the eyeball to be too large, namely:
2. Less sunlight
3. Lack of vitamin D
4. The habit of reading and watching too closely, including staring too often at the screen of a cell phone, computer or gadget at close range
A cylindrical eye or astigmatism is an eye disorder characterized by blurred and shadowy vision caused by the shape of the cornea or the lens of the eye that is not completely convex so that light entering from the cornea and through the lens cannot focus at one point on the retina. This condition can be caused by the following factors, namely:
1. Genetic, where the deformities of the cornea and lens of the eye have occurred since birth.
2. Infection that results in scarring of the cornea.
3. Perform eye surgery that causes changes in the cornea.
4. Swelling, thinning, or changes in the cornea occur.
5. Conditions that affect the eyelid, making the cornea disrupted.
Therefore, maintain your eye health by limiting TV watching and playing gadgets. When looking at the monitor screen of your cellphone or computer or reading a book, adjust the viewing distance (minimum 50-60cm) and the lighting. Do not be lazy to eat foods that are high in vitamin A, such as carrots and weight.
Thus hopefully useful.