Drink Water That Has Mosquitoes In The Glass?
Hello, I am Parman Pardiansyah, I want to ask, but before asking, I want to tell you a little. Just at dawn, I have been drinking water in which there is a small mosquito coil, I want to ask if the water contains harmful toxins?
What mosquito coils are taken and what are the composition? Difficult to ascertain due to the lack of information on the composition of mosquito coils and their amount. But in general, mosquito repellent can contain DEET, picaridin, eucalyptus lemon oil, pyrethrin, carbamate and organophosphate.
Mosquito repellent is a poison that if swallowed or inhaled has the potential to cause poisoning. Some symptoms of mosquito poisoning include shortness of breath, coughing, vomiting, and loss of consciousness. More severe complaints can cause seizures, paralysis, nerve disorders, brain damage, until death.
If you believe that there is mosquito repellent in your drinking water, it would be better if you immediately go to the nearest emergency room so that further tests can be done to ascertain your condition and observe you. Furthermore, the doctor can provide treatment for poisoning in accordance with the results of your examination. Avoid vomiting or consumption of other drinks without the supervision of a doctor.
Hope it helps you,