Dry Skin Around The Toes And Cracked Heels?
Good morning. I always break the heel area and around the toes always dull not look fresh. I guess I use what y
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Broken skin, especially in the area of the soles of the feet and around the toes, may occur due to a long-running process, but this only comes to your attention after these complaints increase and are clearly disturbing. In general, broken skin on the sole of the heel or in other areas, often caused by several conditions, such as:
1. suboptimal care of the sole of the foot
2. Skin imbalance
3. less maintain the cleanliness of the skin of the feet, especially after the move and work
4. ambient temperature, workload and pressure that is heavy enough on the soles of the feet so as to improve the skin of the soles of the feet drier
5. less water intake
6. skin warts or viral infections of the skin
The various risk factors that trigger dry and broken skin need to be identified and controlled, so this can help plan the treatment needed. In addition, the habit of exfoliating dry skin can also be at risk of causing skin injury and skin infections, so to get good care, you should consult directly with your skin specialist for the examination and treatment plan needed. Medicines will be given by a doctor after a direct examination is carried out.
For now, you should be able to work on a number of things, such as:
1. use foot cream, especially after bathing and or before going to bed
2. Don't bathe for too long and clean the remaining soap from your feet
3. enough water
4. use petroleum jelly
5. use socks regularly
6. use comfortable shoes
Thus the info we can convey.