Easily Angry Even When Faced With Small Problems?
I want to askrnI get angry easily for small issues and big problems but I can’t vent it like directly cursing at peoplernWould I be a temperamental person or something like that? And will it affect other diseases?
Hello, Harbi Pratama, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
The definition of temperament is the basic characteristic of a person in approaching or reacting to certain people or situations.
It can be easy to get angry over small issues because it's a sensitive issue for you (which others may think isn't that important), or maybe it just comes up when you're thinking a lot. Apart from that, irritability can be a medical condition or a psychological disorder. Medical conditions that can make people irritable are lack of sleep, inflammation in the body, low blood sugar, and hormonal imbalances such as when women are menstruating, hyperthyroidism, or diabetes. In addition, the influence of illegal drugs, nicotine, alcohol can also make people irritable. Some of the psychological causes that can make people irritable are anxiety, depression, stress, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
If you are very disturbed by this, you can consult directly with a doctor or psychiatrist. Anger that is too frequent and uncontrolled can lead to several diseases such as hypertension, headaches, skin disorders, heart disease, and digestive disorders.
How to see the problem is important for us in dealing with a problem. The following are tips for easing anger:
1. just the time to control your breath when something start to trigger anger
2. Positive thinking about things that make you angry
3. Express your anger in kind and straightforward words, therefore it is very important for you to think before speaking
4. Find the reason you are angry
5. go – – if you do not think that is a logical reason for you to be angry, then turn your mind to things that you enjoy, or keep yourself busy
6. Share / vent your anger at someone you trust, or vent your energy on more positive things, such as doing hobbies, sports, recreation, and so on
7. its its who is a
Here is an article on how to calm your mind and manage anger.
That's it, I hope it's useful.
Regards, dr. Sarah Rizqia.