Effect Of Replacing Palm Oil Into Other Types Of Oil On Body Health?
Permission to ask, I’m the type of person who likes to fry foods in deep frying. Unfaithful day, maybe 2-3 times a week. I plan to replace palm oil with corn oil, because reading from several sources of corn oil is suitable for deep frying. My question is, what should I do? First, other oils are better than corn oil. Second, it is appropriate to use corn oil. Or third, it is better not to replace palm oil. And secondly, if it is better to use palm oil 1 time and keep changing. For corn oil or something else, can you use it a few times or just use it once? Thank you in advance
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
The best oil used is actually olive oil or olive oil, while corn oil or palm oil are both the same effect and should only be used once. Because oil is used many times will experience oxidation and cause changes in fat into fatty acids and not good for the body because it can precipitate into cholesterol and so on, so that it can cause various diseases such as:
1. Hypercholesterolemia: high cholesterol levels in the body that can cause blockages in the blood vessels of the heart or brain
2. Hypertension: high blood pressure due to blockage or narrowing of blood vessels
3. Stroke: rupture of blood vessels or blockages of blood vessels in the brain, causing the body to weak one side only
to find out the cause, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult with a clinical nutrition specialist doctor.
Prevention can be done:
1. Use olive oil or olive oil
2. Do not use oil many times to use, only 1x use
3. Exercise regularly 2-3 times a week for 30-50 minutes per time