Effects Of Swallowing Henna?
my papa swallowed a little henna,, the wrapper looks like ice cream / umbrella candy? how do you give a solution / if henna is swallowed what effects will occur, thank you
Hello. In principle, if swallowing a foreign object depends on the type of object that enters. If the object is toxic then it should get help immediately. If the type of substance swallowed is safe, there is no need to worry too much. Swallowing henna depends on the composition of the henna and the amount ingested, whether it contains harmful substances such as poisons, harsh chemicals and so on. If not then the condition is safe, but may cause symptoms such as vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. If this happens then you should immediately take your father to get doctor's help. But if the amount swallowed is small and does not cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea then you don't need to worry too much. If in doubt, you should consult your doctor for further examination. Meanwhile you can give your father a lot of water to drink to neutralize the sofa from the incoming material.
May be useful
dr. Eni Yulvia S