Effects Of Using Herbal Medicine For Premature Ejaculation?
Hi HealthReplies.com friends,
From the information you provided,
1. Dried or raw cloves? The use of cloves as an anti-ejaculatory is emphasized in the form of oil extract from cloves, so that it can be applied or drunk. The existence of side effects of irritation to the penis due to oil or herbs that are applied, it is necessary to do an evaluation related to the treatment carried out.
2. Cinnamon is dry or wet? In the use of cinnamon, also use cinnamon extract oil, but the risk of side effects of irritation to the penis can be a problem after being applied.
However, in addition to being applied topically (where the oil can be found in cream preparations at pharmacies) these two herbal remedies can also be combined to help reduce complaints of premature ejaculation. Addition with ginger will help reduce this complaint.
3. Dosage, What needs to be emphasized is the lack of documented research on medicinal plants, both clove and cinnamon for premature ejaculation problems, so that various forms of treatment, treatment doses and methods of use are interpreted separately. Therefore, further research is needed. to get better benefits for the natural treatment of premature ejaculation. The dosage I can say is 2 tablespoons of ginger, 2 tablespoons of dried cloves, one tablespoon of cinnamon in sherry wine for 15 days. After 15 days, taken before breakfast for 60 times consumption. And rest 30 days in the treatment period.
4. the long time the natural medicine starts to work, the effect of this natural medicine may be felt after 60 sessions of taking the medicine. So it's probably more than 30 days
5. side effects, dangerous for pregnant women and patients with diabetes
6. instant products, instant products in the form of creams or extracts are usually sold in the free market. While the powder form is also likely to be sold freely. For the brand I can't find it.
From all these discussions, what you need to pay attention to is the cause of premature ejaculation, while treatment needs to be done after you know the cause.
While the most common causes of premature ejaculation are psychological factors, stress, anxiety, hatred, disappointment, lack of confidence, work, social relationships or feelings of inferiority. Therefore, if you feel a problem with your wife, anxiety with your wife or your wife's family, then you can open up and solve it well. And the initial treatment you can do is use a condom, and not be too eager when having sex with your wife. All of these are important controls for premature ejaculation problems.
If you still feel complaints related to premature ejaculation, you can consult a sexologist or andrologist or psychiatrist.
That's the information we can convey, also read essential-oils-for-men.