Effects Of Wifi With Pacemakers?
Doctor, does wifi affect the work of pacemakers?
Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
A pacemaker or pacemaker is a device that is used and is usually permanently placed under the skin of the collarbone area by a cardiologist. It is usually used in patients who have heart problems such as rhythm. The way it works is to trigger a slow heart beat and control when the heart beats too fast. Based on research work and the function of the pacemaker can be disrupted if you get prolonged exposure to other electromagnetic waves. Some tools that are predicted to be related are
1. Theft scanner at a store that is usually installed near the door, you should avoid sticking or leaning on the tool
2. Sensor inspection devices should limit exposure
3. The use of mobile phones and headphones should be about 20 cm from the location of the pacemaker installed
4. Avoid using items that have magnetic power.
5. Limit the use of electronic devices daily for the long term.
We recommend that you do regular control with your doctor or in general a heart specialist every 3 to 6 months.
More information in the following article
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks