Eliminating Black Spots On The Face?
, I have had black spots since I was 7 years old, more or less, I have applied various kinds of skincare to reduce black spots but it still hasn’t disappeared, so what should I do about it? Thank you 😊
Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Blackened or hyperpigmented skin conditions are conditions that occur due to increased levels of melanin (a skin coloring agent). This can be caused by several things that might happen
1. Hyperpigmentation due to wound exposure is usually preceded first by the wound then when the wound begins to heal then a darker color can occur on the part of the wound
2. Melasma is a condition of increased melanin that can usually be triggered by increasing reproductive hormones and sunlight. This is usually more common in 17 years and above.
The best thing is to prevent it some of the things you should be able to do are
1. Use sunblok with spf 30 to 50 each time you do activities, especially when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Use a hat or jacket to avoid direct exposure
3. Adequate fluid with good nutrition
Related to treatment, it should be checked by a doctor so that it can be administered according to some drugs that may be used is the oba in the form of anti-inflammatory and whitening content. However, the dose given must be according to skin type to minimize side effects.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks