Endometriosis Treatment?

Illustration of Endometriosis Treatment?
Illustration: Endometriosis Treatment? Bing

I am 29 years old and married, in the last 7 months I often experience lower abdominal pain that always moves like being stabbed, even the pain is also in the vaginal area. Sometimes it feels like cramps, and frequent urination. And the pain persists if after menstruation is over . Last diagnosis of endometriosis. And there are bacteria. But for the past 2 months, the area inside the vagina is red and it doesn’t go away. So, what’s wrong with me.. Because I have done all the treatments, but I haven’t had any significant results yet.. Please let me know.. Thanks..

1 Answer:

Hello, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com
Endometriosis is a disease in which endometrial tissue that normally grows in the uterus and sheds during menstruation, but in this case grows outside the uterus. This tissue can grow anywhere, but most commonly grows on the ovaries or bladder, the fallopian tubes or tubes that connect the ovaries to the uterus, and tissue around the pelvic organs. Endometriosis can cause symptoms in the form of pelvic pain, which is especially felt during menstruation.
A woman who has endometriosis can indeed affect fertility but it is not a certainty that she can not get pregnant because this depends on the severity of endometriosis and its location.

Various treatments that can be done to treat endometriosis include:
Some of the treatment options include:
• Painkillers to relieve pain, such as ibuprofen, paracetamol or mefenamic acid.
• Hormonal therapy, usually selected for endometriosis that is small and symptoms are minimal
• Surgery, usually chosen for large cysts in patients with complaints of pain that interfere with daily activities, or failure of hormonal therapy.

Pain in the vagina is certainly something that makes every woman anxious. Various things can cause vaginal pain, including:
• Dry vagina
• Vaginitis
• Genital herpes
• Fungal infections
• Contact dermatitis to substances such as soaps, creams, sanitary napkins, condoms, etc.
• Vaginal atrophy
• Friction that is too strong during sex

I suggest doing an examination with a gynecologist to determine for sure your condition and determine further treatment according to your condition.

That's my answer, hope it helps.
Regards, Dr. Sylvia

: by

Related Question

Small Bumps Appear After A Few Days When Your Finger Is Scratched By A Knife?

Small Bumps Appear After A Few Days When Your Finger Is Scratched By A Knife?

(12 months ago)

doctor, straight away, my finger was scratched by a knife. Then a few days later a spot appears (a small lump near the scratch). I went to the dermatologist and was given an ointme...

Hands Cannot Be Moved After An Accident?

Hands Cannot Be Moved After An Accident?

(2 years ago)

Excuse me, I was an accident at that time, my right arm was broken, but after being discharged from the hospital, it turned out that my hand could not be moved anymore, how to cure...

Treat Itchy Eyes?

Treat Itchy Eyes?

(4 months ago)

Yes, I have been feeling itchy for a few days. What is the good brand of the drops in the pharmacy?...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.