Excessive Consumption Of Drugs In Children Aged 3 Years?
Good morning I want to ask .. My 3-year-old child accidentally chewed inzana tablets but within 3 hours … The first at 6 o’clock I gave my child 1 u0026frac12; tablet .. Earlier around 8.30 without my knowledge my child chewed 2 tablets but it didn’t run out … Will it have any effect ?? And what should I do …
Excessive drug consumption will increase the risk of drug poisoning. Drug poisoning is a condition due to consuming the wrong dosage (toxic / toxic dose). Drug poisoning itself has symptoms and treatment that varies, depending on the type of drug and how much drug is consumed.
You should watch your child closely and ensure that there are symptoms of drug poisoning as follows:
Nausea or vomiting Diarrhea Abdominal pain Chest pain Confusion, anxiety palpitations Dizziness, headaches Decreased awareness, convulsions or coma If the above symptoms occur then you should immediately bring your child to the emergency department and bring the packaging of drugs consumed by children so that doctors can determine the handling steps needed. If symptoms do not arise or complaints after supervision then you do not need to feel excessive worrying and make sure the child consumes drugs as recommended for use.
However, you should still see your child to a doctor if the complaint does not improve after treatment is done so that the doctor can provide further treatment according to your child's condition.
Here are articles related to your question:
Symptoms of drug poisoning and how to overcome them
May be useful,