Excessive Fatigue And Sleep More Than 12 Hours?
Good evening, I’m Novi, a 20-year-old student. Recently, I often get too exhausted, such as decreased cheerfulness, fatigue that can not be controlled, and feeling weak when I move. Even worse, I often fall asleep and sleep almost 12 hours until I don’t wake up. .. Why is that? Thanks .
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Complaints that you experience can occur due to the following things, namely:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Irregular eating patterns with portions that are less than needs or eating with an unbalanced nutritional intake (such as lack of protein intake)
4. Symptoms of mild depression
Here are tips that I can give to you, namely:
1. Set your daily schedule, where you have to start the activity in the early morning and end the activity at night early.
2. Avoid sleeping in the morning, afternoon or evening. If it's needed, go to bed for one hour at most during the day.
3. Set the main meal schedule 3 times a day, namely morning, afternoon and evening. Among them you can slip 2 times a snack.
4. In your meal portions, sufficient for carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. Complete these needs by consuming milk and fruit every day on the snack schedule.
5. List every problem that you are facing, make some solution to it. Solve your problems wisely.
6. When you feel pressure, try to relax your mind by doing hypnotherapy. You sit as comfortable as possible in a quiet room, then inhale deeply and exhale slowly through your mouth, do it repeatedly while closing your eyes and imagining something pleasant.
7. Avoid doing sedenter activities, such as playing social media on cellphones, playing games, watching TV and listening to music. You can choose other activities to fill your free time, such as cooking, tidying up the park and exercising.
8. If the method above has not been able to help, you consult with a psychologist.
Thus hopefully useful.