Excessive Heartburn And Lower Right Abdominal Pain?
Hello..I am Ana..Last days my father has had digestive problems..perutx feels excessive mules, cramps, on the right side and at the bottom … almost all day long my father hasn’t had a bowel movement, BAK, even my dad can’t fart (sorry) … what digestive problem my father is experiencing … how do I fix it and what medicine is recommended … thank you
Hello, Ana Cupit, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Possible causes of right and lower abdominal pain accompanied by the inability to defecate and fart are:
1. Appendicitis (inflammation of the appendix)
2. Constipation / constipation
4. Ileus (bowel movement disorders due to blockage or innervation disorders). Blockage can be a hernia, a tumor, hardened stool. Meanwhile, neurological disorders can be caused due to the influence of certain substances or drugs, neurological diseases, or electrolyte deficiency.
To determine the cause, you should check with your doctor immediately, especially if you can't pass wind all day and don't pee all day. Not urinating all day and not being able to pass wind all day are conditions that can't be put off for treatment, immediately take your father to the hospital. Do not delay treatment, especially if there are other conditions such as recurring stomach, vomiting, diarrhea, no appetite, weakness, pain that does not subside, fever, weight loss with no known cause. The doctor will perform a physical examination and any necessary supporting examinations, such as abdominal x-rays, complete blood tests, ultrasound, etc. Treatment depends on the cause of the pain.
Some of these things can be done to prevent worsening:
1. Immediately consult a doctor
2. Compress the sore with a warm towel
3. Take breaks
4. Avoid straining or lifting heavy objects
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.