Experiencing Anxiety, Fear And Hard To Trust Others After Experiencing Bullying?
HealthReplies.com, I want to ask. Now I feel often too anxious to be afraid and hard to believe in others anymore, unable to hold back my tears when emotions, show emotions to others, feel lonely in peace, even hard to laugh. The positive thing is that I become very careful when talking to others and the value of my care has increased. From being in school I have been a victim of bullying, for up to 11 years. Are all of the above characteristics caused by trauma due to bullying that I experienced or there are other consequences ?Thank you
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
The condition you prefer to be alone is something that can be related to your personality or can also be a sign of psychological pressure that you are experiencing
1. Introverted personality is a condition where someone prefers to be in a quiet environment and get along with some people but usually from a quiet place this person will be able to develop the thought and creativity they have
2. Mild depression is a condition where a person tends to have difficulty feeling happy, being too quiet and not energized, this could be due to external pressure or experience that makes him depressed
3. Obsessive personality condition is a condition where someone becomes too obsessed with something that is right or which he thinks is right, such as arranging a shirt in the order of color.
The condition should consult with a psychologist or psychiatrist to discuss and prevent deterioration. Some things that should be done are
1. Relax yourself
2. What self-introspection has been a pressing thing all this time
3. Establish good relationships with people closest to you
4. Tell your anxiety to the closest person.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks