Explanation Of Lab Results In The Presence Of Erythrocytes In The Urine?
. I took a urine test and the results were + 1-ferrocytes, 3-5 erythrocyte sediments, 1-3 leukocyte sediments, 2-4 epithelial cell sediments. My question … is there this … ?? Is my urine normal ??
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Routine urine examination is an examination that is used to look at the condition of urine both qualitatively (quality) or quantitative (amount). Usually it will be indicated in several conditions viz
1. Infection in the urinary tract is usually a symptom of urinating, feeling hot, feels incomplete, rickety, fever and abdominal pain. When done the examination will usually increase in height for white blood cells and bacteria or parasites can be found.
2. Disorders of kidney function can be stones or inflammation. Usually BAK will appear more turbid or difficult to BAK or BAK slightly. On examination it will usually appear that the content with optimal kidney function will not enter the urine such as protein, glucose, and blood.
3. Dehydration is a condition of lack of fluids in the body usually will appear sunken eyes, dry lips, look weak, palpable pulses weaker. On urine examination the specific gravity will usually increase, namely concentrated urine and ketones can be found.
In conditions that the mother experiences with positive blood, it must be seen from the symptoms and physical examination by the doctor that the mother has done. This is because urine examination is an additional examination or supporting the doctor's examination so it must be ascertained from the physical examination carried out.
To maintain good health and kidney function, some things you should do are
1. Enough fluids every day around 1.5 to 2 liters
2. Adequate nutrition and regular exercise
3. Avoid drinking strong drinks, alcohol, and excessive caffeine
4. Avoid using drugs carelessly because it will strengthen the kidney condition
5. Maintain cleanliness of the genitals properly that is after BAK is done if from front to back.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks