Eyes Feel Sore And Block When You’re Working?
Hello Doctor 🙂
Hello, Oci. Thanks for the question to the HealthReplies.com team.
There are several things that cause a feeling like something is stuck in the eye, including:
- pterygium or the appearance of a kind of flesh growing on the eye
- irritation of the eyes due to the entry of foreign objects such as dust, or debris of something small
- allergic reaction
- dry eyes
- eye infections such as hordeolum or conjunctivitis
To find out the exact cause of your complaint, consult a doctor directly to get a thorough examination and further treatment, especially if the symptoms are getting worse, the eyes are red, the vision is blurry, or the head feels dizzy. Some things you can do to relieve symptoms include:
- clean the eyes using running water
- avoid rubbing your eyes with your hands
- use eye drops that contain artificial tears to moisturize the eyes
- avoid allergy triggers