Face That Is Often Dry, Feels Hot, And Has An Uneven Color?
good afternoon, I’m a 22 year old woman, my facial skin is uneven in color, I’ve changed my face wash and moisturizer several times, it still feels like it’s dry, and I’m currently using Po**s products, my face sometimes feels hot. how to deal with skin like this?
Hi Indri Febriani. Regarding the condition of your face which is often dry, hot, and uneven color can be caused by
1. irritation of the face due to frequent changing of facial products resulting in inflammation of the face. Inflammation of the face itself can cause darkening of the skin color due to excessive melanin response during facial healing. This can cause uneven skin tone
2. allergic to certain ingredients of cosmetics
3, the use of cosmetics or beauty products that are not suitable for the skin type, such as dry facial skin, using products that are for oily faces, which will actually make the skin dry.
What you can do is
1. Consumption of balanced nutritional foods, especially those containing fruits and vegetables and increase the consumption of water
2. Use a moisturizer that suits your skin type
3. Avoid changing the facial products you use
4. Use sunscreen when you want to do activities in the sun and use protection such as a hat or umbrella
5. Manage stress and take regular breaks
6. Wash your face with mild soap 2x a day
Consult your doctor, especially a dermatologist, to find out your skin type and the right facial care products. Treatment for your skin depends on the underlying cause. Hopefully helpful, and thank you. Regards, Dr Alyssa